I´m sending you more information about Prague puzzle party.
The event take place from 10th to 13th September 2015.
Hotel IBIS Prague
- Adress: Plzeňská 14, Praha 5
- Parking fee at the hotel: 550 CZK/day
- Room type:
- single- 78,20 €/ single room/night incl.15% VAT, breakfast and local fees
- double- 83,95 €/ single room/night incl.15% VAT, breakfast and local fees
- twin, 2 separate beds – 83,95 €/ single room/night incl.15% VAT, breakfast and local fees
- more information and booking form in the pdf document included
Day 1 Thursday 10.9.2015
- Side trip 2: One-day trip to North Bohemia Labyrinths of Adrian Fisher in Loucen and IQlandia – a science centre in Liberec
- Estimated cost: 150 € (all entrance fees included)
Day 2 Friday 11.9.2015
- Side trip 1: One-day trip to South Bohemia taking in the New Pelikan Workshop in the historical city of Tabor, the workshop of the metal-puzzle artist Jan Sturm, and a visit to the medieval castle Konopiste which displays a collection of rare puzzles.
- Estimated cost: 100 € (all entrance fees included)
Day 3 Saturday 12.9.2015
- Visit to the exhibition, selling your puzzles if you want to, meeting czech puzzle collectors
- Table 20€, Entry fee 5 €
Day 4 Sunday 13.9.20155
- tour around Prague
There are of course the usual shopping and sightseeings opportunities in Prague.
For organizing committee